With summer here it's time to focus on protecting your skin! This week we spotlight the Tropical Vanilla Body SPF 32 made by Eminence Organics.
Summertime in Southern California, it doesn't get much better! Beach days, barbecues, friends and family; with so many fun things to do, we seem forget to take care of our skin. And in the long-term, we might end up facing the consequences.
With roughly 15% of men and 30% of women in the United States regularly using sunscreen. there's cause for concern during these summer months. Regardless of location, cloud coverage, age, skin type or color, we should be using sunscreen more often!
- Skin is protected from UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Epidermis is moisturized and feels revitalized
- Complexion appears softened and even
- Skin’s texture appears silky and smooth
- Shea Butter: calming and moisturizing; excellent emollient for skin and naturally-occurring sun screen
- Zinc Oxide: astringent and soothing; aids in healing the appearance of skin irritations and blocks broad spectrum UVA and UVB rays
- Vanilla: calming; soothing
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: clear liquid compound that absorbs UVB light